Saturday 6 June on behalf of Hoylake Cottage Hospital
Saturday 14th December 2019 – Heswall Hall, Rotary Concert
Friday 27th September 2019 – Parkgate & Neston URC, in aid of CAMEO Club
Friday 26 April – Heswall URC (Jamie’s Fund supporting mental health care in Uganda)
- Saturday 15th December – Heswall Hall (Rotary)
- Friday 21st September – Heswall Hall (Mencap)
- Saturday 19th May – Prenton Methodist Church (Christian Aid)
- Friday 20th April – Heswall Hall (Cottage Hospital Charity)
- Saturday 16th December, 7.30 pm at Heswall Hall (North Wirral Rotary Club)
- Friday 6th October, Three Choirs Festival, 7.30 pm at Heswall Hall WIRRAL ARTS FESTIVAL
- Friday 22nd September, 7.30 pm at Heswall Hall (Heart Foundation)
- Friday 28th April, 7.30 pm at Beckwith Street East, Birkenhead (Tomorrows Women)
- Friday 21st April, 7.30 pm at Heswall Hall (Children’s Society)
- Saturday 17th December 2016 – Christmas Concert for Rotary Club NW, Heswall Hall
- Thursday 15th December, Birkenhead Central Library supporting The Reader
- Friday 14th October – Heswall Hall in support of the ‘Wirral Festival’, joined by local community choirs.
- Friday 23rd September 2016 – Heswall Hall, 7:45pm, supporting the RNIB.
- Friday 16th September 2016 – 7:00pm at English Martyrs Church, St Georges Road, Liscard, Wallasey. The charity is ‘The Family Hope Centre’.
- Saturday 30 July 2016 – Church of the Good Shepherd, Heswall
- Friday 20th May 2016 – Five Choirs Festival at the Floral Pavilion, New Brighton
- Saturday 14th May 2016 – Moreton Methodist Church, we are delighted to be joined by the Staffordshire Federation Women’s Institute Choir.
- Friday 22nd April 2016 – Heswall Hall in aid of MENCAP
- Wednesday 16th December 2015 – Heswall Hall
- Saturday 12th December 2015 – Heswall Hall
- Friday 18th September 2015 – Heswall Hall
- Saturday 16th May 2015 – Prenton Methodist Church
- Friday 17th April 2015 – Heswall Hall
- Monday 5th January 2015 – Heswall United Reformed Church